Merry Christmas! (native language version)

Merry Christmas! (native language version)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all eluers out there who celebrate Christmas! And now i'm going to steal a little "tradition" from the Lua mailing list :) The last few years there has been a "Merry Christmas" topic in the Lua list where people would come and say "Marry Christmas" in their native language. So, let me start. This is Romanian:

Craciun Fericit!

Hit me with all you got. It doesn't matter if we get repetitions; for once, this topic is not about efficiency :)

Nuccio Raciti Nuccio Raciti

Re: Merry Christmas! (native language version)

Merry Christmas to all and....this is Italiano:

Buon Natale

Ciao,
Nuccio

Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all eluers out there who celebrate Christmas! And now i'm going to steal a little "tradition" from the Lua mailing list :) The last few years there has been a "Merry Christmas" topic in the Lua list where people would come and say "Marry Christmas" in their native language. So, let me start. This is Romanian:

Craciun Fericit!

Hit me with all you got. It doesn't matter if we get repetitions; for once, this topic is not about efficiency :)

Patrick Mc(avery Patrick Mc(avery

Re: Merry Christmas! (native language version)

Hey Bogdan and list

My wife is from the Philippines, so how about Maligayang Pasko ! -Pat

On 11-12-24 03:27 PM, Bogdan Marinescu wrote:
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all eluers out there who celebrate Christmas! And now i'm going to steal a little "tradition" from the Lua mailing list :) The last few years there has been a "Merry Christmas" topic in the Lua list where people would come and say "Marry Christmas" in their native language. So, let me start. This is Romanian:

Craciun Fericit!

Hit me with all you got. It doesn't matter if we get repetitions; for once, this topic is not about efficiency :)

Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

Bryan Tevreden Bryan Tevreden

Roger Critchlow Roger Critchlow

Vagner nascimento Vagner nascimento

Re: Merry Christmas! (native language version)

1+ \o/
Em 24/12/2011 19:10, "Thiago Naves" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Merry Christmas every one!
> And this is Portuguese:
> Feliz Natal!
>
> Thiago
>
> On Dec 24, 2011 7:00 PM, "Nuccio Raciti" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Merry Christmas to all and....this is Italiano:
>>
>> Buon Natale
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Nuccio
>>
>> Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>> Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all eluers out there who celebrate Christmas! And now i'm going to steal a little "tradition" from the Lua mailing list :) The last few years there has been a "Merry Christmas" topic in the Lua list where people would come and say "Marry Christmas" in their native language. So, let me start. This is Romanian:
>>
>> Craciun Fericit!
>>
>> Hit me with all you got. It doesn't matter if we get repetitions; for once, this topic is not about efficiency :)
>>
>> Best,
>> Bogdan

Re: Merry Christmas! (native language version)

Feliz Natal from Rio !

Dado

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 21:39, Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]> wrote:

1+ \o/
Em 24/12/2011 19:10, "Thiago Naves" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Merry Christmas every one!
> And this is Portuguese:
> Feliz Natal!
>
> Thiago
>
> On Dec 24, 2011 7:00 PM, "Nuccio Raciti" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Merry Christmas to all and....this is Italiano:
>>
>> Buon Natale
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Nuccio
>>
>> Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>> Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all eluers out there who celebrate Christmas! And now i'm going to steal a little "tradition" from the Lua mailing list :) The last few years there has been a "Merry Christmas" topic in the Lua list where people would come and say "Marry Christmas" in their native language. So, let me start. This is Romanian:
>>
>> Craciun Fericit!
>>
>> Hit me with all you got. It doesn't matter if we get repetitions; for once, this topic is not about efficiency :)
>>
>> Best,
>> Bogdan

Kamil Zadora Kamil Zadora

Re: Merry Christmas! (native language version)

Wesołych świąt! from Poland :)

Kamil Zadora

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Feliz Natal from Rio !

Dado

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 21:39, Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]> wrote:

1+ \o/
Em 24/12/2011 19:10, "Thiago Naves" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Merry Christmas every one!
> And this is Portuguese:
> Feliz Natal!
>
> Thiago
>
> On Dec 24, 2011 7:00 PM, "Nuccio Raciti" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Merry Christmas to all and....this is Italiano:
>>
>> Buon Natale
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Nuccio
>>
>> Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>> Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all eluers out there who celebrate Christmas! And now i'm going to steal a little "tradition" from the Lua mailing list :) The last few years there has been a "Merry Christmas" topic in the Lua list where people would come and say "Marry Christmas" in their native language. So, let me start. This is Romanian:
>>
>> Craciun Fericit!
>>
>> Hit me with all you got. It doesn't matter if we get repetitions; for once, this topic is not about efficiency :)
>>
>> Best,
>> Bogdan

Re: Merry Christmas! (native language version)

Merry Christmas, from Chicago (and Maryland, visiting family) :)

ph: (847) 448-0386

On Dec 24, 2011, at 19:58, Kamil Zadora <[hidden email]> wrote:

Wesołych świąt! from Poland :)

Kamil Zadora

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Feliz Natal from Rio !

Dado

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 21:39, Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]> wrote:

1+ \o/
Em 24/12/2011 19:10, "Thiago Naves" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Merry Christmas every one!
> And this is Portuguese:
> Feliz Natal!
>
> Thiago
>
> On Dec 24, 2011 7:00 PM, "Nuccio Raciti" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Merry Christmas to all and....this is Italiano:
>>
>> Buon Natale
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Nuccio
>>
>> Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>> Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all eluers out there who celebrate Christmas! And now i'm going to steal a little "tradition" from the Lua mailing list :) The last few years there has been a "Merry Christmas" topic in the Lua list where people would come and say "Marry Christmas" in their native language. So, let me start. This is Romanian:
>>
>> Craciun Fericit!
>>
>> Hit me with all you got. It doesn't matter if we get repetitions; for once, this topic is not about efficiency :)
>>
>> Best,
>> Bogdan

Heinz Heinz

Re: Merry Christmas! (native language version)

Great idea,

as I am from Stuttgart, Germany and so I usally say:

'Froehliche Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch'

 (...adding a happy new year as well.)

Heinz
P.S.: Anybody else located nearby?

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 20:13, heinz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great idea,

as I am from Stuttgart, Germany and so I usally say:

'Froehliche Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch'

 (...adding a happy new year as well.)

Heinz
P.S.: Anybody else located nearby?

Maybe.
And I'll be arround (hopefully) by April/May 2012 with my wife.

So, adding your 2012 wishes (thanksssss), in Brazilian Portuguese it becomes:
Feliz Natal e um próspero Ano Novo !!!

Dado