How to sent program to STM32F4-DISCOVERY

julio julio

How to sent program to STM32F4-DISCOVERY

Could somebody help, please?

I started elua but i have some difficults and doubts.

How do I do to transfer my elua program to my board ?

I have recorded the boot loader on stm32, now I need to transfer my program, but i'don't know how to do that

my board is STM32F4-DISCOVERY
my operational system is WINDOWS 7

best regards

Julio

Re: How to sent program to STM32F4-DISCOVERY

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM, julio <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could somebody help, please?
>
> I started elua but i have some difficults and doubts.
>
> How do I do to transfer my elua program to my board ?
>
> I have recorded the boot loader on stm32, now I need to transfer my program,
> but i'don't know how to do that
>
> my board is STM32F4-DISCOVERY
> my operational system is WINDOWS 7

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. You want to transfer
the eLua binary image to the board or just to upload a Lua program to
your board that runs eLua?

> best regards
>
> Julio

julio julio

Re: How to sent program to STM32F4-DISCOVERY

hey

So, I need to transfer my program elua to my board

i made this program at eluaproject (The eLua Web Builder),  now i want to transfer the program to my board.

What do i do ?

I started learning eLua a couple months ago, I'm learning it.

Remember my board is a STM32F4-DISCOVERY

Thanks for helping me

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:31 AM, julio <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hey
>
> So, I need to transfer my program elua to my board
>
> i made this program at eluaproject (The eLua Web Builder),  now i want to
> transfer the program to my board.
>
> What do i do ?
>
> I started learning eLua a couple months ago, I'm learning it.
>
> Remember my board is a STM32F4-DISCOVERY

Maybe this helps:

http://wiki.eluaproject.net/STM32F103

It's for a different board and I didn't test that specific procedure
on the STM32F4-DISCOVERY, but it might work (with a few
modifications).

Pito Pito

Re: How to sent program to STM32F4-DISCOVERY

> Remember my board is a STM32F4-DISCOVERY

I did it long time back - I built the stuff from

https://github.com/jsnyder/elua/tree/bikeNomad-master

as there is the patch for whole 192kB of ram for eLua.

p.

--
Maturity, přijímací zkoušky, státnice, diplomky... Vše o závěru