Binary for eLua on Arduino Due

scdr scdr

Binary for eLua on Arduino Due

I put up a binary for eLua for the Arduino Due in this thread
http://forum.stellarisiti.com/topic/1770-elua-for-sam3-arduino-due/

Still very much a work in progress.  Has some debug code that will spit out a few extra messages (mostly in the interrupt handlers at the moment).
Let me know if you encounter any issues, or if parts not listed as tested actually do work.

The version in that thread is pretty close to the current version.

The source is on
https://github.com/ecdr/elua
in the SAM branch.

Suggestions/contributions/etc. welcome.

Somebody e-mailed me asking about where to get eLua for the arduino due.
Not sure if my messages to them got through, so thought I would post this to the list.
gduarte gduarte

Re: Binary for eLua on Arduino Due

Congrats man!

2014/1/20 <[hidden email]>

I put up a binary for eLua for the Arduino Due in this thread
http://forum.stellarisiti.com/topic/1770-elua-for-sam3-arduino-due/

Still very much a work in progress.  Has some debug code that will spit out a few extra messages (mostly in the interrupt handlers at the moment).
Let me know if you encounter any issues, or if parts not listed as tested actually do work.

The version in that thread is pretty close to the current version.

The source is on
https://github.com/ecdr/elua
in the SAM branch.

Suggestions/contributions/etc. welcome.

Somebody e-mailed me asking about where to get eLua for the arduino due.
Not sure if my messages to them got through, so thought I would post this to the list.

Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185
Rio de Janeiro / RJ
http://genericdev.wordpress.com/

Georges Georges

Re: Binary for eLua on Arduino Due

Thanks for the link but i can not create a menber on this site.
Please send me the HEX file.

Thanks for all

Best regards

Georges

2014/1/21 Gabriel Duarte <[hidden email]>
Congrats man!

2014/1/20 <[hidden email]>

[...]

gduarte gduarte

scdr scdr

Re: Binary for eLua on Arduino Due

The port uses the Atmel Software Framework (ASF) drivers.
As far as I can tell the Arduino seems to use an earlier version of the Atmel Software Framework as well.
(At least the base drivers are similar to the ASF.)

I used the Arduino source code as a reference (to figure out how some of the peripherals work).
Many features of the ASF drivers are poorly documented, or are not documented at all as far as I can tell.
I also temprorarily borrowed some of the Arduino code as starting point towards making the
eLua platform code (e.g. in adapting timers to work as PWMs).
I have tried to note in the code which modules are not working, and which bits are just placeholders/skeleton code
to be evolved into something cleaner/neater/working.

Thank you !
Can't wait to test it (and your Stelaris Launchpad port) on a kit!

Thanks a lot
Dado