using elua for app extension

Francois Francois

using elua for app extension

Hi,
I would like to use elua on a STM32 board.
My understanding is that what is proposed in the repos is a complete
environment allowing to program the MCU 100% with elua.
But in my case i have a core program written in c and i would like to
enable extensions provided as Lua scripts files on a SD card.
Can someone give me some hints on how to do that ?
How can i compile elua as a library i will add to my project?
How can i expose some of my C variables in ELua to allow the scripts to
use them ?
Any example of such a plug-in interface for elua ?
Thanks for any help

François