lpcxpresso

Georges Georges

lpcxpresso

Hi,

Has anybody experience installing Elua on LPCXpresso ?
It is a very low cost board ideal for Elua

         Georges

                 Belgium

Re: lpcxpresso

Hello

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 09:33, georges King <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Has anybody experience installing Elua on LPCXpresso ?
It is a very low cost board ideal for Elua

No, I don't know of anyone working with eLua for one of these yet, although eLua runs very well on the mbed LPC1768 stamps already.

The link in your message is broken and the correct one seems to be http://ics.nxp.com/lpcxpresso/
The platform, if I understood, is a programming and debugging interface to a large set of NXP MCU based kits, some of which are indeed very nice for eLua.
Thanks for sharing this !
I've added it to our kit candidates section, on the bottom of our Kits' page on the eLua User Labs. This wiki page can be edited by any user upon a simple (and obviously free) registration.

         Georges

                 Belgium