i2c module

tobor tobor

i2c module

I2C module appears to be unimplemented for the STM32, are there difficulties to be concerned?

Bill

Re: i2c module

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 17:35, Bill <[hidden email]> wrote:
I2C module appears to be unimplemented for the STM32, are there difficulties to be concerned?

Not at all, on the contrary, it seems to be a fairly easy one.
It is just a matter of no spare time, as usual.
Again, we are working on a small refactoring of the build structure to make things a bit easier for new developers to get involved and help adding dedicated modules/drivers and porting peripheral support code, which is (or at least it should be) easy and Fun to do.

You can open an issue/suggestion on the eluaproject tracker (http://tracker.eluaproject.net/projects/elua) for I2C in STM32.
Thanks !

Bill