eula with RTOS

wella wella

eula with RTOS

Hello,
after reading previous post about RTOS and elua I am quite confused.
I have no experience with lua or elua but why could not be possible to create thread and call
--init---
lua_State *l1;
lua_dofile(l, "script.lua");
--close----

and in another thread
--init---
lua_State *l2;
lua_dofile(l, "script.lua");
--close----
?
Of course as in elua with peripheral extensions.

To be honest I would like to use elua on NXP ARM7TDMI with 512KB Flash and 8MB RAM.
Thank you.

Martin

Re: eula with RTOS

Hello,

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 6:37 PM, wella <[hidden email]> wrote:
To be honest I would like to use elua on NXP ARM7TDMI with 512KB Flash and
8MB RAM.

We are currently working on the NXP LPC24xx port and running eLua with looooots of external memory too.
The board is an in-house project and some pictures can be seen at http://www.giga.puc-rio.br/site/embedded/eluademoboard.
The initial modules (GPIO, TMR, PWM) are already working and the dev has been merged with trunk.
This and STR9 with support for the STR-E912 board are likely to be part of the next official eLua releases, to appear more often from now on.

Thank you.

Martin

Regards