elua on i386

leifg leifg

elua on i386

hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone already got an elua image working on a i386 machine using grub2, as most linux machines currently ship with the newer version.

Is there an example grub.cfg for this setup?

Re: elua on i386

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 4:31 PM, leifg <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone already got an elua image working on a i386
machine using grub2, as most linux machines currently ship with the newer
version.

Is there an example grub.cfg for this setup?

I tried grub2 for i386 once, but it seems that it sets its data structures (the ones needed by the actual eLua image to boot) in a different way that legacy GRUB, so the image does not boot at all. I didn't investigate this issue any further.