elua channel

Patrick Mc(avery Patrick Mc(avery

elua channel

When I starting putting together some elua screencasts in January I
ended up with an idea to help my son visualize how English words are
pronounced(as you know the writing system does not match). Things are
coming along well, there is a special "talking" keyboard("sh" has it's
own key) and I am making videos to follow along with. It's a massive job
that has taken all my free time and a lot of my work time too.

Anyhow, I have a nice mic now(a blue yeti) and have learned more about
audio editing. I'm planning on redoing the screencasts I already did and
starting some more on webBuilder, JTAG use and many more. I probably
won't do much for another month or so but then I plan on kicking some
serious a$$.

We are a small community, why scatter our work everywhere. There is
already a youtube channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/eluavideos

I'm not sure if this is Dado's ? Is there anyway we could co-ordinate
things so that the videos end up somewhere communal?

-Patrick