elua and me

Martin Guy Martin Guy

elua and me

Hi all
  As you've probably heard, it's gone tits-up between me and
SimpleMachines. At least, they won't be paying me to work on eLua any
more. I'll still do maintenance of the bits I've written and answer
questions about the parts of it that I know best - that's included in
the deal between me and SM over the last 10 years. I'll look after the
AVR32 port too, since only a few other people seem to be doing so at
the moment and I now have all this free time :)

If anyone wants to fund me to work on a particular area of it, of
course, I'd be happy to help.

Happy hacking