eLuaBrain presentation @ FOSDEM 2012

Hello list,

Me and Raman (the author of the SWIG eLua module) will give a
presentation on eLuaBrain (http://eluabrain.blogspot.com) at FOSDEM
2012 (http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/event/eluabrain_educational_computer).
The first part of the presentation will be focused on Lua and eLua in
general, the second part will be focused mostly on eLuaBrain. If you
happen to be in Brussels on the 5th of February ... well, you know
what you have to do :) Attendance is free. It would be great to meet
some Lunatics there.

Patrick Mc(avery Patrick Mc(avery

Re: eLuaBrain presentation @ FOSDEM 2012

On 12-01-20 02:57 AM, Bogdan Marinescu wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Me and Raman (the author of the SWIG eLua module) will give a
> presentation on eLuaBrain (http://eluabrain.blogspot.com) at FOSDEM
> 2012 (http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/event/eluabrain_educational_computer).
> The first part of the presentation will be focused on Lua and eLua in
> general, the second part will be focused mostly on eLuaBrain. If you
> happen to be in Brussels on the 5th of February ... well, you know
> what you have to do :) Attendance is free. It would be great to meet
> some Lunatics there.
>
> Best,
> Bogdan

Hi Bogdan

I'd love to go but have no hope in hell of making it. Will there be a
video?-Pat
Patrick Mc(avery Patrick Mc(avery

Re: eLuaBrain presentation @ FOSDEM 2012

On 12-01-20 02:57 AM, Bogdan Marinescu wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Me and Raman (the author of the SWIG eLua module) will give a
> presentation on eLuaBrain (http://eluabrain.blogspot.com) at FOSDEM
> 2012 (http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/event/eluabrain_educational_computer).
> The first part of the presentation will be focused on Lua and eLua in
> general, the second part will be focused mostly on eLuaBrain. If you
> happen to be in Brussels on the 5th of February ... well, you know
> what you have to do :) Attendance is free. It would be great to meet
> some Lunatics there.
>
> Best,
> Bogdan

Hi Guys

How did FOSDEM go?
Patrick Mc(avery Patrick Mc(avery

Re: eLuaBrain presentation @ FOSDEM 2012

> Hi Guys
>
> How did FOSDEM go?

Re: eLuaBrain presentation @ FOSDEM 2012

Good luck guys :-)

-jsnyder

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Hi Guys
>>
>> How did FOSDEM go?

Re: eLuaBrain presentation @ FOSDEM 2012

Hi dudes,

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM, James Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Good luck guys :-)
>
> -jsnyder
>
> On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys
>>>
>>> How did FOSDEM go?

Sorry for the late response, I caught a bad cold after arriving from
Brussels. The event was nice; at the last moment I decided that it
would be cool to run the eLuaBrain presentation from eLuaBrain itself,
which was certainly an element of surprise. I believe it caught the
attention of people (although I'm not exactly a good speaker) and it
was a success overall. Unfortunately it was the first talk quite early
on a Sunday morning (10AM) and the attendance wasn't quite high, but
it wasn't low either. All in all, very good for a free event which
relied heavily on volunary work.

Elias Barrionovo Elias Barrionovo

Re: eLuaBrain presentation @ FOSDEM 2012

Are there videos of your presentation?

On 2/13/12, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi dudes,
>
> On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM, James Snyder <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> Good luck guys :-)
>>
>> -jsnyder

> Sorry for the late response, I caught a bad cold after arriving from
> Brussels. The event was nice; at the last moment I decided that it
> would be cool to run the eLuaBrain presentation from eLuaBrain itself,
> which was certainly an element of surprise. I believe it caught the
> attention of people (although I'm not exactly a good speaker) and it
> was a success overall. Unfortunately it was the first talk quite early
> on a Sunday morning (10AM) and the attendance wasn't quite high, but
> it wasn't low either. All in all, very good for a free event which
> relied heavily on volunary work.
>
> Best,
> Bogdan

Sent from my mobile device

NI!

Re: eLuaBrain presentation @ FOSDEM 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Elias Barrionovo
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Are there videos of your presentation?

We didn't take videos. I looked around during the presentation, but
didn't see any video recording device. So I'm guessing there aren't
any.