eLua on my MSc thesis

Bittencourt Bittencourt

eLua on my MSc thesis

Greetings!

I'm using eLua on my MSc project development (on swarm robotics) and recently I posted about it on my blog (http://onswarm.blogspot.com/) with a little transcription from the official site (with credits and links), hope this is not an issue.
Using it on my project I expect to help eLua pointing and filling (when I'm capable of) it's gaps on robotics applications by developing modules or/and ports.
Also I would be glad to receive some support from the interested in the subject too =]

/Greetings!
--Pedro Bittencourt

Fernando Araújo Fernando Araújo

Re: eLua on my MSc thesis

Hello eLuers,
   Pedro, thanks for sharing this and for having eLua on your MSc final project.
   Swarm robotics is an incredibly cool area for eLua and we'll definitely want to use your VHeWS (http://wiki.eluaproject.net/VHeWS) architecture for some other projects too.
   Embedded distributed applications are growing fast and, thanks to James Snyder, having LuaRPC in eLua will certainly boots it's use for more and more scenarios.
   Pls count on us and on this list for your cry-for-help messages and also make sure what is produced for the MSc project can become independent eLua modules, made available for the community.