eLua on Netduino

gduarte gduarte

eLua on Netduino

Someone out there knows how to flash to there?

Cheers,
--
Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185

Lukas Kacer Lukas Kacer

Re: eLua on Netduino

not sure about original netduino boards. but I think that netduino was based on at91sam7 family
microprocessors. I use JTAG to flash them, but it is possible to use atmel SAM-BA. You can download SAM-BA
programming tool for windows, linux from atmel website http://www.atmel.com/tools/ATMELSAM-BAIN-SYSTEMPROGRAMMER.aspx
and there was same port for OSX which I never tried. If I remember right, you need to reset the board/microprocessor
with proper jumper to use SAM-BA. After that reset the microprocessor will boot with different boot loader (or something)
and will have different  properties as USB device. this could be different on netduino boards, but I think that there is always some
reset way to the original SAM-BA boot loader.

gduarte gduarte

Re: eLua on Netduino

Hi,

Does http://wiki.eluaproject.net/AT912SAM7Xxxx work for you?