eLua on Netduino or Arduino DUE

Jonathan Grindstaff Jonathan Grindstaff

eLua on Netduino or Arduino DUE

Hello,
I'd like to give eLua a shot. Would anybody be able to give me some directions on getting eLua on a Netduino, Netduino plus or Arduino DUE. I suppose what I'm looking for is a board that is widely available and is the most easily flash-able.

My goal is to have fun and investigate what can be done with eLua as well as investigate things like how to port eLua to new platforms.

I have read the wiki on which boards are supported. I have also read some of the tutorials. I did not see the kind of step by step instructions for flashing eLua to the Netduino that were available for some of the other boards.

I'd like to get my feet wet in the most user recommended fashion and help out with any porting projects if I am able.

 In the long term I would like to help produce tutorials on how to use eLua to do small experimental projects. Basically the same thing as what can be found in the user projects, but I think it would be nice to have a whole series that go with a specific device. That way if somebody new bought a device they could choose one with lots of supporting lessons or other material.

Full disclosure: I may get 1 or 2 credits for independent study time from school.

-J