eLua on LuaWorkshop 2009

Hello there,
   As most of you must know from the Lua list, the videos of the Lua Workshop were made available and I'm posting here the links compilation.
   As it was basically a portuguese-spoken event this year, most talks were given in portuguese but some (or some parts) were in english too and I noted below on the list.
   Bogdan and I did a presentation on eLua.
   Students from my Lab (Téo Benjamin and Ives Negreiros) did another one the eLua Games they have created and some other projects using eLua in PUC-Rio.
   The Led Lab web dev team (Rafael, Vagner, Guilherme and Carlos Eduardo) also presented other projects using Lua and Kepler.
   So here goes the list:

André Carregal talks about the Kepler Project. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1manhã1.wmv

Jason Santos talks about LuaEclipse. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1manhã2.wmv

Hisham Muhammad talks about LuaRocks 2.0. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1manhã3.wmv

Fabio Mascarenhas talks about Orbit. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1manhã4.wmv

Rafael Sabbagh, Vagner Nascimento e Guilherme Sanchez Pacheco. talk about Led Lab Lua (+Kepler) web aplications. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1manhã5.wmv

Jim Whitehead II talks about Sputnik. EN
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1manhã6.wmv

Roberto Ierusalimschy talks about the Evolution of Lua. PT (slides are in EN and were presented in The History of Programming Languages summit)
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1manhã7.wmv

Antonio Scuri talks about IUP, CD e IM. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1tarde1.wmv

Renato Maia talks about the MPA project. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1tarde2.wmv

Daniel Colchete talks about internet security using Lua in "MAV Tecnologia". PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1tarde3.wmv

Patrick Donelly talks about Nmap Script Engine. EN
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1tarde4.wmv

Dado Sutter e Bogdan Marinescu falam sobre o eLua. PT (Dado) and EN (Bogdan)
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1tarde5.wmv

Fabien Fleutot talks about Lua in Wavecom M2M devices. EN
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091106_lua1tarde6.wmv

Hamilton Athanazio. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2manha1.wmv

Anderson Ferreira de Oliveira. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2manha2.wmv

Ricardo Costa. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2manha3.wmv

Roberto Lerusalimschy. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2manha4.wmv

Jim Whitehead II talks about Lua in World of Warcraft. EN
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2manha5.wmv

Francisco Sant'Anna talks about Lua in Digital TV. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2tarde1.wmv

Helder Santos. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2tarde2.wmv

Roberto Beauclair talks about Lua in War Simulation and Army Training. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2tarde3.wmv

Téo Benjamin e Ives Negreiros talk about eLua Games and other projects. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2tarde4.wmv

Francisco Sant'Anna talks about LuaGravity. PT
http://midia.com.puc-rio.br/integra/20091109_lua2tarde5.wmv