eLua official board ?

Brent Picasso Brent Picasso

eLua official board ?

Hey everyone,

we've been a big fan of the eLua project, and we've incorporated some of the eLua features (like light functions) into our open source data acquisition and telemetry system. We have a new version launching soon- http://www.autosportlabs.com/racecapturepro-2/

This next version is based on the STM32F407 and also builds upon the built-in lua capabilities.

I've been thinking a long time about how the eLua project deserves an official 'eLua' board to compliment the main project.  Has anyone thought of this as well?  If so, what would this board look like? what would expansion options look like?

One powerful and cost effective CPU option would be the F407 as we're using in RaceCapture/Pro - I think that would be a pretty easy choice.

--
Brent Picasso
Technology for Race and Street