eLua interview today

Dado Sutter-3 Dado Sutter-3

eLua interview today

Hello eLuers:
   eLua will be presented today by James Snyder in the famous FLOSS Weekly webcast show and we welcome you all to watch it live or to download the media later.
   I think the FLOSS Weekly cast will be an important mark in the project's history and we are very thankfull to James for doing it.
   The live stream link is http://live.twit.tv/ and I think it depends on Flash. The time for the eLua talk is today 1:30 PST
   Instructions for streaming with non-flash players can be found at http://wiki.twit.tv/wiki/TWiT_Live (tks James)
   You can all participate with live questions and comments and help us to spread the main ideas too.

   Thank you all for helping the project to come to this level and hey, this is only the beginning :)