eLua for CAN development

Owen Woollaston Owen Woollaston

eLua for CAN development

Hi. I've been poking around on the eLua site trying to find out which is the best platform (if any) to do some CAN controller development on.  I'm not finding the status page that clear.

Thanks, Owen

Owen Woollaston PMP CSM
Lean Systems Ltd.
p: +64 (21) 226-5536
e: [hidden email]

Re: eLua for CAN development

CAN should work on STM32.  I've not tested it recently, but also haven't made any recent changes.

-jsnyder

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Owen, welcome to eLua.
   Our CAN dev and tests were done on TI (previously Luminary Micro) Cortex-M3 LM3S MCUs and the board we use is the http://www.luminarymicro.com/products/ekt-lm3s8962.html

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 22:28, Owen Woollaston <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi. I've been poking around on the eLua site trying to find out which is the best platform (if any) to do some CAN controller development on.  I'm not finding the status page that clear.

Thanks, Owen

Owen Woollaston PMP CSM
Lean Systems Ltd.
p: +64 (21) 226-5536
e: [hidden email]

PGP: http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
Phone: (847) 448-0386

Re: eLua for CAN development

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 18:53, James Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
CAN should work on STM32.  I've not tested it recently, but also haven't made any recent changes.

... and for those who are also interested in using CAN on STM32 MCUs, a neat and cheap option is the http://www.futurlec.com/ET-STM32_Stamp.shtml

We keep our kits/boards comments and recommendations on a dedicated page on the eLua User Labs at
http://wiki.eluaproject.net/Boards

This is a community-maintained site and we count on you all to keep it up to date.
By the end of the page there's is a sort of a "wish list" of "other kits candidates" and this helps us to define priorities to the next ports too.