eLua development for Renesas RX63N

Blackdragon1400 Blackdragon1400

eLua development for Renesas RX63N

I was looking into using eLua for this platform in particular:
(http://documentation.renesas.com/doc/products/mpumcu/doc/rx_family/r01ds0098ej0160_63n631.pdf) and wondered if anyone had made some progress on a port to it, or how close another release would be to porting it over. I would be willing to do some work on a port depending on how far we would need to go.

I know the RX62N is in the "Would be nice to develop" catagory, the 63N is almost identical.

Thanks,

Patrick