eLua Projects

Patrick-11 Patrick-11

eLua Projects

Hi Everyone

This is my first post here. I am really excited about the idea of using
Lua to program microcontrollers. I found a few samples in the eLua
source code but I was wondering if anyone had blogged about a complete
project they had built? It would be great to see how to specifically
program controllers pin by pin etc. I should mention I don't actually
have any experience with microcontrollers even in C, hopefully I don't
sound too dumb.

Thanks for reading-Patrick

Re: eLua Projects

Hello eLuers,
   Welcome to the list and to eLua Patrick.
   We hope to announce something in the next days for the eLua community, that may be exactly what you are looking for :)
   Please stay tuned and be ready to collaborate too.
   Meanwhile, you can have a glimpse at our eLua Code Examples page on the main site.