eLua @ESC Silicon Valley

Hello guys,
   Will someone be at ESC Silicon Valley and able to show eLua rocking on a platform ?
   mbed will be there (http://mbed.org/blog/entry/129/) and certainly many others too.
(the mbed port is running perfectly nice and will appear on the next official release. There is an eLua Blog entry about it on their site HERE)
   Although we expect to see the project growing and taking us to ESC next year, there is no way we can make it this time.
   Is there something we can do to try to make eLua present @ESC 2010 ?

Jesus Alvarez Jesus Alvarez

Re: eLua @ESC Silicon Valley

Dado,

We have a booth at ESC and would be happy to show eLua running on one of
our ARM controllers. On the Cortex-M3 lines we'll be showing our new
controllers with the TI LM3S9B90 and the NXP LPC1769. On the ARM9 line
we'll be showing our controllers with the Atmel AT91SAM9G20 running
Linux. Contact me via email and let me know if you have any specific
demos in mind.

Regards,

Jesus Alvarez
Micromint USA
Tel 407-333-4799
Fax 407-333-4788

Re: eLua @ESC Silicon Valley

Hello list,
   Jesus, I will contact you in pvt but I would like to publicly thank you and Micromint very much for this and for the support  you've been showing to eLua.
   For those who don't know yet, the SD/MMC Cards FAT file system support for eLua was a Jesus Alvarez contribution, as stated in our Credits page (http://www.eluaproject.net/en_comunity.html#credits)
   Micromint also mentions eLua in the Software section of the Eagle 50 page at http://www.micromint.com/index.php/SBC/eagle-50.html

   eLua is an independent project, none of us nor the project have any official support and we are very thankful for these references and glad to see eLua is beeing useful for many different platforms and uses.
   Here in my Lab @PUC-Rio, me and even the students struggle continuously to buy our own kits and to get funds from other projects to spread eLua use among other groups, departments and researchers. This is also true for Bogdan in Bucharest. Specifically, here we are very close to be able to buy a couple of (our firsts) nice Eagle50 boards but I will try to adapt some other demos for it, in time for ESC Silicon Valley.

   Thank you very much again for you code, help and support.

Ronan Paixão Ronan Paixão