eLua 2011

Hello list,
   I wish you all a great New Year and that 2011 bring us a lot of new eLua versions, ports, modules, projects, ....., and lots of fun.
   Thank you all for being there and for supporting eLua.

Cheers

Re: eLua 2011

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello list,
>    I wish you all a great New Year and that 2011 bring us a lot of new eLua
> versions, ports, modules, projects, ....., and lots of fun.

Not necessarily a lot of version, but good versions nevertheless :)
(sorry, I couldn't help it).
Happy New Year to everybody!