eLUA TCP/IP problems

Heinz Heinz

eLUA TCP/IP problems

Hi,

I tried to build a http client within eLUA. But failed so far. Analysing
the problem a little deeper, it seems
like there is at least one ethernet paket lost.
Has anybody else seen the same problem?
I am using a lm3s8962 eval board.

To overcome this problem I have written an special server in LUA and a
client in eLUA to be able to download files.
See:
client code:
https://github.com/kheinz57/eLuaWebDevice/blob/master/device/eLUA/romfs/autorun.lua
server code:
https://github.com/kheinz57/eLuaWebDevice/blob/master/server/e2srv.lua

for a working configuration

Heinz

Re: eLUA TCP/IP problems

Bogdan is reworking the TCP/IP layer in eLua because the current
implementation does have situations where it will lose packets because
of the way uIP works.  I believe he will have his modifications to
merge in the near future.

-jsnyder

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 1:51 PM, heinz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to build a http client within eLUA. But failed so far. Analysing the
> problem a little deeper, it seems
> like there is at least one ethernet paket lost.
> Has anybody else seen the same problem?
> I am using a lm3s8962 eval board.
>
> To overcome this problem I have written an special server in LUA and a
> client in eLUA to be able to download files.
> See:
> client code:
> https://github.com/kheinz57/eLuaWebDevice/blob/master/device/eLUA/romfs/autorun.lua
> server code:
> https://github.com/kheinz57/eLuaWebDevice/blob/master/server/e2srv.lua
>
> for a working configuration
>
> Heinz
james osburn james osburn

Heinz Heinz

Re: eLUA TCP/IP problems

I am using the scons build system (is there anything else?)
Yes, I did alter the config file. I will attach it.

[...]

platform_conf.h (8K) Download Attachment