at32uc3a1512 port

Euripedes Rocha Euripedes Rocha

at32uc3a1512 port

Hi, I want to add a new port for elua. I have a board with at32uc3a1512 and want to play with elua. The uC controller is a at32uc3a0512 withuout the external memory interface. My first thought is just add a new board and use newlib as allocator. This is the board that I was bought:

http://alvidi.de/avr32_modul.html

This is my first attempt, am I in the right way?

Thanks

Euripedes

PS. Great job done with elua!

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes

Re: at32uc3a1512 port

Hello Euripedes,
   Thank you for your interest and for helping eLua !
   We'll come back to this asap. Meanwhile, you can take a look at:

http://www.eluaproject.net/en_arch_newport.html