Windows CodeSourcery Toolchain

Fernando Araújo Fernando Araújo

Windows CodeSourcery Toolchain

Hello all,
    I currently use elua on Luminary's cortex-m3 and there is something really annoying about this platform. I use Ubuntu for general development and compiling but to transfer data to the board I have to go on windows and run an application that Luminary provides. OpenOCD, the alternative to this program seemed really hard to work with and just went fine very few times (I think the project is still a little buggy).
    Now I am wondering to make the reverse way, noticed that Codesourcery toolchain works on windows, so I installed it together with scons. I'm a real fan of linux but in my workplace I only use windows. Having the possibility to build an eLua image around here would really rock! =)
    Have anyone managed to get a cortex-m3 toolchain working on windows or would be willing to help me implement this?

Fernando Araujo

Re: Windows CodeSourcery Toolchain

SConstruct fixed (just update the trunk). Then it should be quite easy:

1. install python and scons
2. install CodeSourcery toolchain
3. scons cpu=lm3s8692 toolchain=codesourcery prog

If it doesn't work, please let me know.