回覆︰ Wiki is down

DavidLam DavidLam

回覆︰ Wiki is down

Hi~
Thank you your notice. i also already know that.

Are you having project you need go ahead?
Maybe you can return LUA to do something program><
(i always at offline -used LUA developed device)
Nice to know you~

BRs,
David Lam

寄件人︰ linggol [via eLua Development] <[hidden email]>
收件人︰ DavidLam <[hidden email]>
傳送日期︰ 2015年07月1日 (週三) 9:13 PM
主題︰ Wiki is down

Hello,
http://wiki.eluaproject.net/
gives me an internal server error. The webmaster email account also not active. What can I do now?
Regards,
Oliver.

http://elua-development.2368040.n2.nabble.com/Wiki-is-down-tp7578512.html
To unsubscribe from eLua Development, click here.
NAML