Where to buy

Hello eLunatics :)
   Any idea on where can we buy an
ATEVK1100<http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=4114>to
embedd Lua ?

Thankssssssss
Dado
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Frédéric Thomas-3 Frédéric Thomas-3

Where to buy

In Switzerland, Farnell has it (farnell.com). They're active in
Europe, not sure where you need it :)

Fred

On Sep 2, 2008, at 01:06 , Dado Sutter wrote:

> Hello eLunatics :)
>    Any idea on where can we buy an ATEVK1100 to embedd Lua ?
>
> Thankssssssss
> Dado

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Where to buy

Hi Dado,

I'm afraid that's how it works, we're at the mercy of our distributors
:( It was always like this and it will always be like this. It seems
that ATEVK1100 isn't very popular, so they don't keep large stocks of
it. And since we're talking about large distributors, it takes them
ages to stock them on request. I have no idea how I can help with this
:( I'll keep looking and let you know if I can find a distributor that
actually has this kind of thing in stock.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Fr?d?ric Thomas
<elua-dev at thomascorner.com> wrote:

> In Switzerland, Farnell has it (farnell.com). They're active in Europe, not
> sure where you need it :)
> Fred
> On Sep 2, 2008, at 01:06 , Dado Sutter wrote:
>
> Hello eLunatics :)
>    Any idea on where can we buy an ATEVK1100 to embedd Lua ?
>
> Thankssssssss
> Dado

Where to buy

Yeap, let's search a bit more then.
But I'll lose the bringer I have this month from USA :(
If it's your choice for the next board to port, let's invest in getting us
two :)

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 4:40 AM, Bogdan Marinescu <bogdan.marinescu at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Dado,
>
> I'm afraid that's how it works, we're at the mercy of our distributors
> :( It was always like this and it will always be like this. It seems
> that ATEVK1100 isn't very popular, so they don't keep large stocks of
> it. And since we're talking about large distributors, it takes them
> ages to stock them on request. I have no idea how I can help with this
> :( I'll keep looking and let you know if I can find a distributor that
> actually has this kind of thing in stock.
>
> Best,
> Bogdan
>
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Fr?d?ric Thomas
> <elua-dev at thomascorner.com> wrote:
> > In Switzerland, Farnell has it (farnell.com). They're active in Europe,
> not
> > sure where you need it :)
> > Fred
> > On Sep 2, 2008, at 01:06 , Dado Sutter wrote:
> >
> > Hello eLunatics :)
> >    Any idea on where can we buy an ATEVK1100 to embedd Lua ?
> >
> > Thankssssssss
> > Dado

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Where to buy

Thank you Fred,
   I was hopping to buy (cheaper) in USA and send one to Bogdan from there.
   Maybe I'll have to buy from Switzerland then, ship one for you both from
there and wait for someone to bring me one down :( :(. I have a friend
comming from France but not before mid-october :( :(

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Fr?d?ric Thomas

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:02 AM, Bogdan Marinescu <bogdan.marinescu at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Well, from what I was able to gather, it's not stock in Switzerland either.

Bu?????????????? :( :( :(

Frederic, could you please let us know the exact location where you
> found this board?

Yeap, I'm ready to get us two of them but not before my return from the
surgery.
I hope to be back on-line by thursday or friday.
See you then !!!

> Thanks,
> Bogdan

Geetingssssssssssss
Dado

> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Dado Sutter <dadosutter at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thank you Fred,
> >    I was hopping to buy (cheaper) in USA and send one to Bogdan from
> there.
> >    Maybe I'll have to buy from Switzerland then, ship one for you both
> from
> > there and wait for someone to bring me one down :( :(. I have a friend
> > comming from France but not before mid-october :( :(
> >
> > Best
> > Dado
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Fr?d?ric Thomas <
> elua-dev at thomascorner.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> In Switzerland, Farnell has it (farnell.com). They're active in Europe,
> >> not sure where you need it :)
> >> Fred
> >> On Sep 2, 2008, at 01:06 , Dado Sutter wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello eLunatics :)
> >>    Any idea on where can we buy an ATEVK1100 to embedd Lua ?
> >>
> >> Thankssssssss
> >> Dado

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Frédéric THOMAS-5 Frédéric THOMAS-5

Where to buy

> Frederic, could you please let us know the exact location where you
> found this board?

Sorry, I misunderstood your request, and checked the Farnell website
too quickly :( I just knew they carried AVR kits and checked it was
listed, but not the inventory.

Sorry for the false news. Yes it seems these kits are hard to come by.

Fred

On Sep 2, 2008, at 12:05 , Dado Sutter wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:02 AM, Bogdan Marinescu <bogdan.marinescu at gmail.com
> > wrote:
> Well, from what I was able to gather, it's not stock in Switzerland
> either.
>
> Bu?????????????? :( :( :(
>
> Frederic, could you please let us know the exact location where you
> found this board?
>
> Yeap, I'm ready to get us two of them but not before my return from
> the surgery.
> I hope to be back on-line by thursday or friday.
> See you then !!!
>
> Thanks,
> Bogdan
>
> Geetingssssssssssss
> Dado
>

> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Dado Sutter <dadosutter at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Thank you Fred,
> >    I was hopping to buy (cheaper) in USA and send one to Bogdan
> from there.
> >    Maybe I'll have to buy from Switzerland then, ship one for you
> both from
> > there and wait for someone to bring me one down :( :(. I have a
> friend
> > comming from France but not before mid-october :( :(
> >
> > Best
> > Dado
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Fr?d?ric Thomas <elua-dev at thomascorner.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> In Switzerland, Farnell has it (farnell.com). They're active in
> Europe,
> >> not sure where you need it :)
> >> Fred
> >> On Sep 2, 2008, at 01:06 , Dado Sutter wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello eLunatics :)
> >>    Any idea on where can we buy an ATEVK1100 to embedd Lua ?
> >>
> >> Thankssssssss
> >> Dado

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Where to buy

Nothing yet :( :(
   I'm afraid I'll loose the oportunity to bring me the kit (and to send one
to Bogdan) from Europe and from USA :(
   I have someone in both continents, ready to bring me one but only for a
week more :(

Greetingsssssssssss
Dado

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Fr?d?ric Thomas <berlios.de at thomascorner.com