Where is library of example elua code to verify platform function

scdr scdr

Where is library of example elua code to verify platform function

Since I got eLua working on a new cpu/board (Stellaris Launchpad) I want to test it to see what works and fix what doesn't.
I have not found the library of example eLua code which is used to exercise an elua port to verify that it works.

I found a few examples (hello world, blink an LED, etc.)
But what I am looking for is the code to thoroughly exercise portions of eLua (especially the various platform specific
devices - PIO, UART, ADC, CAN, etc.) and give diagnostics telling when a portion is not working as it should.

It might also be worth while making this information about where these examples are a little easier to find.
(e.g. that platform porting instructions could end with a link to the test code repository;
documentation on individual devices might also benefit from link to the relevant portion of the verification code).

  Thank you
Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

Re: Where is library of example elua code to verify platform function

Indeed we need to put all the exaples in a single easy to find place.
This repo:
https://github.com/elua/examples
has some examples, which can be used to test GPIO, PWM, ADC.

http://wiki.eluaproject.net/Projects
also has a few exaples.

As far as I know, we don't have any type of test code that would test every single peripheral in every mode (that would be nice to have though).

I've just realized that we don't have exaples of every module or peripheral either (or I didn't find).

--
Thiago