Web builders [was: net.lookup locked]

Martin Guy Martin Guy

Web builders [was: net.lookup locked]

On 15 May 2013 16:30, Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]> wrote:
> About eLua Web Build, in a couple of days the new version will be working
> with eLua 0.9 . We are reimplementing some modules to support the new eLua
> build system written in Lua.

Hi! While you're there, I woner if you would also update its Mizar32 support.
At present it only supports 128KB flash model, not the more useful 256
and 512 models and its "detailed config" is rather bare. You could use
Nuccio's biulder.simplemachines.it config page as an example of the
sort of detail that people seem to enjoy.

Vagner nascimento Vagner nascimento

Re: Web builders [was: net.lookup locked]

I will check but I'm pretty sure that 3 models (128, 256 and 512) already are supported by new elua web builder.
I let you know.

Vagner

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Martin Guy <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 15 May 2013 16:30, Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]> wrote:
> About eLua Web Build, in a couple of days the new version will be working
> with eLua 0.9 . We are reimplementing some modules to support the new eLua
> build system written in Lua.

Hi! While you're there, I woner if you would also update its Mizar32 support.
At present it only supports 128KB flash model, not the more useful 256
and 512 models and its "detailed config" is rather bare. You could use
Nuccio's biulder.simplemachines.it config page as an example of the
sort of detail that people seem to enjoy.

gduarte gduarte

Re: Web builders [was: net.lookup locked]

Vagner, Martin is right, there is no support for the three model on eLua Web builder. I tried to build a version for Mizar32 512KB model but only the 128KB model was available, and just with the basic options... you cant select UIP, for example.

2013/5/15 Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]>
I will check but I'm pretty sure that 3 models (128, 256 and 512) already are supported by new elua web builder.
I let you know.

Vagner

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Martin Guy <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 15 May 2013 16:30, Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]> wrote:
> About eLua Web Build, in a couple of days the new version will be working
> with eLua 0.9 . We are reimplementing some modules to support the new eLua
> build system written in Lua.

Hi! While you're there, I woner if you would also update its Mizar32 support.
At present it only supports 128KB flash model, not the more useful 256
and 512 models and its "detailed config" is rather bare. You could use
Nuccio's biulder.simplemachines.it config page as an example of the
sort of detail that people seem to enjoy.

Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185
Rio de Janeiro / RJ
http://genericdev.wordpress.com/

Vagner nascimento Vagner nascimento

Re: Web builders [was: net.lookup locked]

Gabriel, the current eLua web builder has only support for Mizar32 128KB, if you could wait the new version of EWB, the 3 mizar versions will be available.
Best,

Vagner

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Gabriel Duarte <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vagner, Martin is right, there is no support for the three model on eLua Web builder. I tried to build a version for Mizar32 512KB model but only the 128KB model was available, and just with the basic options... you cant select UIP, for example.

2013/5/15 Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]>
I will check but I'm pretty sure that 3 models (128, 256 and 512) already are supported by new elua web builder.
I let you know.

Vagner

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Martin Guy <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 15 May 2013 16:30, Vagner nascimento <[hidden email]> wrote:
> About eLua Web Build, in a couple of days the new version will be working
> with eLua 0.9 . We are reimplementing some modules to support the new eLua
> build system written in Lua.

Hi! While you're there, I woner if you would also update its Mizar32 support.
At present it only supports 128KB flash model, not the more useful 256
and 512 models and its "detailed config" is rather bare. You could use
Nuccio's biulder.simplemachines.it config page as an example of the
sort of detail that people seem to enjoy.

Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185
Rio de Janeiro / RJ
http://genericdev.wordpress.com/

gduarte gduarte

Re: Web builders [was: net.lookup locked]

It's ok.

Martin Guy Martin Guy

Re: Web builders [was: net.lookup locked]

> It's ok.

Er... sorry, what's ok? -rc1? -rc2? The firmware from the
simplemachines web builder?

gduarte gduarte

Re: Web builders [was: net.lookup locked]

It's ok about waiting  the 3 versions for Mizar32 in EWB.

Martin Guy Martin Guy

On 15 May 2013 21:26, Gabriel Duarte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Er... sorry, what's ok? -rc1? -rc2? The firmware from the
>> simplemachines web builder?

> It's ok about waiting  the 3 versions for Mizar32 in EWB.

Ah!