Wanted: configuration files for STR9-comStick

Ralph Ralph

Wanted: configuration files for STR9-comStick

Hello,

maybe somebody can help me: I'm in the process of evaluating elua for further use in our projects as we successfully use lua for several years now.

I tried to start with my STR9-comStick as described in <http://www.eluaproject.net/doc/v0.8/en_tut_openocd.html>, unfortunately I can't find the following configuration files to use OpenOCD (dead links to former berlios.de homepage):

comstick.cfg
   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/comstick.cfg>
str91x_flashprogram.script
   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/str91x_flashprogram.script>
comrst.cfg
   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/comrst.cfg>
str91x_reset.script
   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/str91x_reset.script>

Are they available for download anywhere? I've searched some forums and google pages, but no success...

Thanks for any hints,
Ralph
Mauricio Henrique Bomfim Mauricio Henrique Bomfim

Re: Wanted: configuration files for STR9-comStick

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Ralph <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> maybe somebody can help me: I'm in the process of evaluating elua for further use in our projects as we successfully use lua for several years now.
>
> I tried to start with my STR9-comStick as described in <http://www.eluaproject.net/doc/v0.8/en_tut_openocd.html>, unfortunately I can't find the following configuration files to use OpenOCD (dead links to former berlios.de homepage):
>
> comstick.cfg
>   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/comstick.cfg>
> str91x_flashprogram.script
>   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/str91x_flashprogram.script>
> comrst.cfg
>   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/comrst.cfg>
> str91x_reset.script
>   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/str91x_reset.script>
>
> Are they available for download anywhere? I've searched some forums and google pages, but no success...

These files are available on the wiki
http://wiki.eluaproject.net/OpenOCDTutorial.

[]s

Mauricio

> Thanks for any hints,
> Ralph
Ralph Ralph

Re: Wanted: configuration files for STR9-comStick

Hi Mauricio,

cool thanks a lot - I thought I looked also in the wiki some days ago... but maybe I was blinded...

Kind regards!
Ralph

> > maybe somebody can help me: I'm in the process of
> evaluating elua for further use in our projects as we
> successfully use lua for several years now.
> >
> > I tried to start with my STR9-comStick as described in
> <http://www.eluaproject.net/doc/v0.8/en_tut_openocd.html>,
> unfortunately I can't find the following configuration files
> to use OpenOCD (dead links to former berlios.de homepage):
> >
> > comstick.cfg
> >   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/comstick.cfg>
> > str91x_flashprogram.script
> >   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/str91x_flashprogram.script>
> > comrst.cfg
> >   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/comrst.cfg>
> > str91x_reset.script
> >   <http://elua.berlios.de/other/str91x_reset.script>
> >
> > Are they available for download anywhere? I've searched
> some forums and google pages, but no success...
>
> These files are available on the wiki
> http://wiki.eluaproject.net/OpenOCDTutorial.
>
> []s
>
> Mauricio
>

> > Thanks for any hints,
> > Ralph

Re: Wanted: configuration files for STR9-comStick

Thanks for the broken link and (bad) doc reports Ralph. We should work more on this front too, my bad.

Kind Regards!
Dado