"The Go @ IDE" is available for Windows!

Nuccio Raciti Nuccio Raciti

"The Go @ IDE" is available for Windows!

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that the first working version of "The Go @ IDE"
for Windows is available (as installation package) here:

http://www.box.com/s/0hiq7bquvtrx7ktvprbn

while the development repository is (as  usually) here:

https://github.com/nuccioraciti/Goat-IDE

for those interested, feel free to download and use it,
and thank for your testing, improving and leaving your feedback for it.

Regards,
Nuccio.
Ivan - Omnima Ivan - Omnima

Re: "The Go @ IDE" is available for Windows!

Hi,

I've watched the video on YouTube covering the Goat IDE and it looks
really good.

The github description of the project also outlines compilation steps
for Linux. Is this also supported?

Ivan

On 23/02/2012 20:35, Nuccio Raciti wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that the first working version of "The Go @
> IDE" for Windows is available (as installation package) here:
>
> http://www.box.com/s/0hiq7bquvtrx7ktvprbn
>

> while the development repository is (as  usually) here:
>
> https://github.com/nuccioraciti/Goat-IDE
>
> for those interested, feel free to download and use it,
> and thank for your testing, improving and leaving your feedback for it.
>

> Regards,
> Nuccio.
Patrick Mc(avery Patrick Mc(avery

Re: "The Go @ IDE" is available for Windows!

Hi Niccio

I am badly distracted from elua right now, working on a big project for
my son, but when I get back in the swing of things I will definitely
give your editor another try. It's very nice, thanks for sharing your
work with everyone-Patrick

Nuccio Raciti Nuccio Raciti

Re: "The Go @ IDE" is available for Windows!

Of course, Linux is supported since the beginning of the development....

Nuccio