Stellaris Driver Libraries

I've committed some updates for the Stellaris driver libraries.
There's no changelog provided by Luminary, but the changes look to be
the following:
- minor refactoring to remove some repetition of code within many of
the driver library files
- functions for checking if PWM output/generator numbers are valid
- functions for checking status of the UART, getting/clearing error
state

Nothing from r148 - r150 should be specific to any particular LM
Stellaris eval boards.

Of note: I've adjusted UARTConfigSetExpClk to match an earlier
function definition, which returned baud.  The latest version in a
fresh copy of the driver library returns nothing.

I've tested these changes on my own LM3S6965, I'd like to know if any
of these cause any undesirable side effects on other LM micros, but I
don't think they should.

Prior to these commits, I also checked in fixes to make the OLED
display and PWM1 work on LM3S6965.

jbsnyder at fanplastic.org
http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
ph: (847) 644-2322

Stellaris Driver Libraries

The piano and pwmled examples are running fine on our EK-LM3S8962 !! (Thanks
During the week I'll be able to test other examples and test for any side
efects too.

Thank you for all the LM3S6965 fixes Snyder !

Dado