Some questions

Hello eLuers :)
   Just a couple of questions on the current shell and the term module:

- Is there a way to rerun the last RECVed program on the shell/eLua ? When a
Lua program terminates, is there a way to run it without flashing the memory
again ?

- In the Terminal module, is there a function to handle string input (ENTER
terminated) on the term or do we have to handle the chars and implement it ?

Thanks !
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Fwd: Some questions

Re-sending to list, yet AGAIN :)

>    Just a couple of questions on the current shell and the term module:
>
> - Is there a way to rerun the last RECVed program on the shell/eLua ? When
> a Lua program terminates, is there a way to run it without flashing the
> memory again ?

At this point, no. The RECV buffers are emptied as soon as the program ends
to save memory. Your best bet is to enclose your program in a "while true do
... end" loop.

> - In the Terminal module, is there a function to handle string input (ENTER
> terminated) on the term or do we have to handle the chars and implement it ?

No, but I think you can use the 'standard way', which is (if I recall
correctly) something like

local data = io.stdin:read("*l").

Since both term and stdin use the UART, this should work.