Services off

Hello list,
   Due to an unexpected maintenance in some backup power generators @PUC-Rio, some of our services are offline today.
   These include:

- The eLua Wiki
- The eLua Web Server
- The eLua project Tracker

   The main site will not be affected by this.

   We are waiting for the power to come back and we will restart the services ASAP.

   Thank you for the patience and our apologies for any trouble.

Re: Services off

Hello list,
   I'm writing again to say that we're still having issues with our hosts and that we had some more serious problems with the maintenance interruption, that may require a bit more of time to be fixed.
   I would like to thank those that wrote me and Bogdan in pvt trying to help.
   Thank you again for the patience and, again, my sincere apologies for the troubles.

James