Searching List archive?

hrh1818 hrh1818

Searching List archive?

Is there any way to search the messages archives for this mail group?  I
am looking for information on using eLua with a Micromint Eagle 100.  I
would like to check see if some body previously answered my question
before starting a new thread.

Howard

Vagner nascimento Vagner nascimento

Re: Searching List archive?

I think you can try to search on google something like 'https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/elua-dev/ Eagle 100'.
Regards,
Vagner

2010/4/22 Howard Hansen <[hidden email]>
Is there any way to search the messages archives for this mail group?  I am looking for information on using eLua with a Micromint Eagle 100.  I would like to check see if some body previously answered my question before starting a new thread.

Howard

Re: Searching List archive?

Hello Howard,
   We have some notes for the Eagle 100 on the bottom of the Platform Info -> LM3S page at:

http://www.eluaproject.net/en_installing_lm3s.html

   I hope to add more to it or, better, to have a dedicated page on the User Labs, if I manage to buy one of the nice Micromint boards.
   Pls feel free to create and edit a page (just register and you'll have edit access) if you learn this before we do.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 01:19, Howard Hansen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any way to search the messages archives for this mail group?  I am looking for information on using eLua with a Micromint Eagle 100.  I would like to check see if some body previously answered my question before starting a new thread.

Howard

Re: Searching List archive?

Apparently not. Interesting, I didn't know about that. It seems that you can download archives of old messages, but you can't search. We'll most likely change this at some point (by moving to a different list manager).

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Howard Hansen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any way to search the messages archives for this mail group?  I am looking for information on using eLua with a Micromint Eagle 100.  I would like to check see if some body previously answered my question before starting a new thread.

Howard

King, Mike King, Mike

Re: Searching List archive?

Try using Google.  Enter in "Micromint Eagle 100 site:lists.berlios.de/pipermail/elua-dev/" without the quotes.

Apparently not. Interesting, I didn't know about that. It seems that you can download archives of old messages, but you can't search. We'll most likely change this at some point (by moving to a different list manager).

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Howard Hansen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any way to search the messages archives for this mail group?  I am looking for information on using eLua with a Micromint Eagle 100.  I would like to check see if some body previously answered my question before starting a new thread.

Howard

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary to K&L Microwave, Inc. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If this communication has been transmitted from a U.S. location it may also contain data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or U.S. Export Administration Regulations and, if so, cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied to foreign nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, without the prior approval of the U.S. Department of State or appropriate export licensing authority. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail message and/or any file attachment(s).

Tony-12 Tony-12

Re: Searching List archive?

What about using Nabble?  Or using google to search Nabble?

--Tony