Scons 2.3.0 creates output files with .exe as their extension

Amr Bekhit Amr Bekhit

Scons 2.3.0 creates output files with .exe as their extension

Hi all,

I've just moved to a new development machine and reinstalled all the tools I need to build eLua, including the latest version of scons (2.3.0). I've noticed that the output file being generated now has a .exe extension rather than .elf. Downgrading back to scons 2.2.0 fixes the problem.

Amr

Re: Scons 2.3.0 creates output files with .exe as their extension

I've added an issue for this on GitHub:

Which platform is this on? Is this for images for MCUs?  If it is for MCU images does it still generate bin files correctly?

Thanks!

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Amr Bekhit <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've just moved to a new development machine and reinstalled all the tools I need to build eLua, including the latest version of scons (2.3.0). I've noticed that the output file being generated now has a .exe extension rather than .elf. Downgrading back to scons 2.2.0 fixes the problem.

Amr

http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
ph: (847) 448-0386