STM32F4Discovery + tcpip

Mateusz Bielecki Mateusz Bielecki

STM32F4Discovery + tcpip

Does anybody have (or is working on) usable 'net' module for STM32F4-discovery board?
I was trying to modify code from lua master branch to work with 'net' module and tcpip console on this particular board but was unable to succeed. I'll appreciate any help on this topic.
Rafael Dias Rafael Dias

Re: STM32F4Discovery + tcpip

I have get success on use the lwIP with the STM32F4-Discovery board.

You can get the post on hackaday that discuss the interconnection
between two discoverys boards using UDP protocol:
http://hackaday.com/2013/02/15/udp-between-stm32-f4-discovery-boards/

maybe it can help you.