STM32 Support

Dear Mark,
   Could you send us a resume about the STM32 port coverage, so we can
include it in our Status table and on the News too ?
   Pls specify the supported modules and their status, as well as any
interesting detail to highlight on the annoucement.
   And thanks a lot for the porting again !

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

STM32 Support

And Mike, you should know that Mark and Mike are perfectly equivalent in
Portuguese :P

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Dado Sutter <dadosutter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Mark,
>    Could you send us a resume about the STM32 port coverage, so we can
> include it in our Status table and on the News too ?
>    Pls specify the supported modules and their status, as well as any
> interesting detail to highlight on the annoucement.
>    And thanks a lot for the porting again !
>
> Best
> Dado

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

STM32 Support

Huaehaehahe :)
  I'm sorry Mike !!! :) You can see that my msg was written late at night
here (1:25AM) and I was surelly asleep, because I don't know any Mike, here
or anywhere :) :)
  Thanks for waking me up Bogdan ! :)

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 07:39, Bogdan Marinescu
<bogdan.marinescu at gmail.com>wrote:

> And Mike, you should know that Mark and Mike are perfectly equivalent in
> Portuguese :P
>
> Best,
> Bogdan
>
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Dado Sutter <dadosutter at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Mark,
>>    Could you send us a resume about the STM32 port coverage, so we can
>> include it in our Status table and on the News too ?
>>    Pls specify the supported modules and their status, as well as any
>> interesting detail to highlight on the annoucement.
>>    And thanks a lot for the porting again !
>>
>> Best
>> Dado

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Mike Panetta Mike Panetta

STM32 Support

No problems. :)  As you can see I am up late on occasion myself. :)

For now it only has U(S)ART support, without time outs, and support for the
colo(u)r LCD on the STM3210E-EVAL board.  I am going to see if I can get the
devel system back today to take home and work with over the long holiday
weekend so I can finish timers support.

Basically it runs, but thats about it at the moment.  I was in the middle of
adding timer support when I lost the kit due to me being taken off the
project.

Ill let you guys know whats up later today (my time).

Thanks,
Mike

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 6:33 AM, Dado Sutter <dadosutter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Huaehaehahe :)
>   I'm sorry Mike !!! :) You can see that my msg was written late at night
> here (1:25AM) and I was surelly asleep, because I don't know any Mike, here
> or anywhere :) :)
>   Thanks for waking me up Bogdan ! :)
>
> Best
> Dado
>

> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 07:39, Bogdan Marinescu <
> bogdan.marinescu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And Mike, you should know that Mark and Mike are perfectly equivalent in
>> Portuguese :P
>>
>> Best,
>> Bogdan
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Dado Sutter <dadosutter at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Mark,
>>>    Could you send us a resume about the STM32 port coverage, so we can
>>> include it in our Status table and on the News too ?
>>>    Pls specify the supported modules and their status, as well as any
>>> interesting detail to highlight on the annoucement.
>>>    And thanks a lot for the porting again !
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Dado

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Dado Sutter-2 Dado Sutter-2

STM32 Support

Thank you Mike,
   It should be OK for a News entry in our page sometime in the next days.
   And talking about the pages and the Timer, I was planning to have a "Next
Module Wish List" page on our new wiki (eLua's site is migrating to a
Sputnink version very soon now). I plan to work on a Counter (maybe
timer/counter) module for the LM-3S8962 board in the next days, because we
need it for a project on the lab (interfacing with an RGB+Pan light sensor
for Environment Monitoring research). It would be nice if we can coordinate
these efforts too.
   Other very awaited modules are ADC and DAC, to come up with a nice PID
module that many experiments/departments here in PUC-Rio are waiting for.
   My next contribution to trunk will be the RIT128x96x4 (that should
actually be called RIT128x96x16 :) display wrapper/bind (upon LM's SPI-based
driver).
   I haven't sent you the Pong yesterday, because the students played a lot
with my code yesterday and enhanced it a lot :) adding levels, score
counting and other goodies :). I'll build and send you an autorun version
for your LM kit when I get to the lab today or tomorrow.