Running FRDM-K64f Kinetis Board on eLua

niranjanr niranjanr

Running FRDM-K64f Kinetis Board on eLua

I am trying to run Freescale FRDM-K64F, K64 Family MCU with eLua. I found that there is no configuration file for Kinetis board in the eLua repository.
Can you help me.... how to proceed with it..?

Regards

Rao

Re: Running FRDM-K64f Kinetics Board on eLua

Hi,

There s no configuration file because currently there's no support for the K64F family in eLua. That has to be written before configuration files come into play.

niranjanr niranjanr

Re: Running FRDM-K64f Kinetics Board on eLua

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you.

Cheers
Niranjan

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 10:27 AM, BogdanM [via eLua Development] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

There s no configuration file because currently there's no support for the K64F family in eLua. That has to be written before configuration files come into play.

http://elua-development.2368040.n2.nabble.com/Running-FRDM-K64f-Kinetics-Board-on-eLua-tp7578502p7578503.html
To unsubscribe from Running FRDM-K64f Kinetics Board on eLua, click here.
NAML

Re: Running FRDM-K64f Kinetics Board on eLua

Hi Rao,

Though there is no K64 port yet, there is an update of the K60 port if you want a starting point:

I've been interested in getting a port up and running on the K64, but haven't gotten beyond doing a quick merge of the K60 port with master.

Best.

-jsnyder

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 4:51 AM, niranjanr [via eLua Development] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Bogdan,

Thank you.

Cheers
Niranjan

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 10:27 AM, BogdanM [via eLua Development] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

There s no configuration file because currently there's no support for the K64F family in eLua. That has to be written before configuration files come into play.

http://elua-development.2368040.n2.nabble.com/Running-FRDM-K64f-Kinetics-Board-on-eLua-tp7578502p7578503.html
To unsubscribe from Running FRDM-K64f Kinetics Board on eLua, click here.
NAML

http://elua-development.2368040.n2.nabble.com/Running-FRDM-K64f-Kinetis-Board-on-eLua-tp7578502p7578504.html
To start a new topic under eLua Development, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from eLua Development, click here.
NAML

ph: (847) 448-0386