Re: eLua for the TI Stellaris Launchpad?

scdr scdr

Re: eLua for the TI Stellaris Launchpad?

My work on adapting eLua to the Stellaris Launchpad (LM4F120) is on github.

https://github.com/ecdr/elua

Almost all changes so far are in the lm3s platform directory.
 Updated the Stellarisware and USB libraries to latest versions (friendlier license and LM4F compatible)
 Added information about Stellaris Launchpad to the platform files
 Tweaked the build files a bit to (hopefully) add the LM4F120 (Stellaris Launchpad)

This is very much a rough draft

I have run it through a compiler (not gcc), and it did compile.
Have not tried to link it.
Have not tried to run it.
Have not tried to build it with the regular build system.

Some of the changes I made in order to regularize handling of pin MUXing may break the versions for some
of the other LM3S.

So input, testing, suggestions, patches, etc. welcome, but use at your own risk.

Have not done anything about reducing memory footprint.

Andres Molina-Markham Andres Molina-Markham

Re: eLua for the TI Stellaris Launchpad?

Thanks scdr,

I added an entry to the SConstruct file in order to use scons and fixed some typos in the building python script (changes at https://github.com/am-m/elua). However, it seems that there is at least one file missing in the driver lib folder:

After running:

$ scons cpu=LM4F120 toolchain=codesourcery

I get the following compilation error (I am also attaching the full output to this email):

src/platform/lm3s/usblib/usbmode.c:35:37: fatal error: driverlib/rtos_bindings.h: No such file or directory

I compiled on:
Linux ubuntu 3.5.0-23-generic #35-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 24 13:05:29 UTC 2013 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux

Cheers,

Andres

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

I have done a little work on porting it to the Stellaris Launchpad. ?Just
studied the code and
made some of the changes that are obviously needed. ?I have not tried
compiling my
changes or running it (my launchpads came right before hollidays).
I am still figuring my way around setting up build system for elua and
git, etc.

Has there been any work on getting eLua working on the new TI M4
processors, specifically the LX4F120H found on >the EK-LM4F120 launchpad?
If not, I'd love to try, but I've got no clue where to start. Any pointers?

Jacob

elua-compilation-out.txt (27K) Download Attachment