Re: Arduino Due (Atmel SAM3) port - got eLua running

scdr scdr

Re: Arduino Due (Atmel SAM3) port - got eLua running

Status update on Arduino Due port:

SPI support code written, but it needs testing (any volunteers)?
USB CDC working (so can use native USB port as uart/console).
RTC module working.

Added a general mechanism for platforms to add their own shell command
added shell command to restart the due running the bootloader (so don't have to mess with pressing the erase pin,
or connecting at 1200 baud).  (Type "reflash" at the shell prompt, and it is ready to load a new program using bossac.)