Race Car Data acquisition using embedded Lua

Brent Picasso Brent Picasso

Race Car Data acquisition using embedded Lua

Hi eLua developers,

We've launched a race car data acquision / control / telemetry system on Indiegogo . It uses embedded Lua to allow users to script behaviors of the system.

I hope you find it interesting!

http://www.indiegogo.com/RaceCapture

--
Brent Picasso
Technology for Race and Street

Re: Race Car Data acquisition using embedded Lua

Hi Brent,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:35 PM, Brent Picasso <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi eLua developers,

We've launched a race car data acquision / control / telemetry system on Indiegogo . It uses embedded Lua to allow users to script behaviors of the system.

I hope you find it interesting!

That looks very nice indeed! Did you use any part of eLua in your final product?

Thanks,
Bogdan