Question AT91SAM7X256

MehdiHAFIDI MehdiHAFIDI

Question AT91SAM7X256

Dear sir,

I have downloaded elua0.8_lua_at91sam7x256.bin from the following link http://www.eluaproject.net/get-started/downloads but i don't know how to execute it in UBUNTU, would you please tell me how to do it, thank you in advance.

Mehdi

Re: Question AT91SAM7X256

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 22:57, hafidi mehdi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear sir,

I have downloaded elua0.8_lua_at91sam7x256.bin from the following link http://www.eluaproject.net/get-started/downloads but i don't know how to execute it in UBUNTU, would you please tell me how to do it, thank you in advance.

Please check http://wiki.eluaproject.net/Boards on our wiki, where you'll find links for tutorials on how to run eLua on specific platforms.
What you seem to be looking for is http://wiki.eluaproject.net/AT912SAM7Xxxx

Mehdi

Brent Picasso Brent Picasso

coroutine support

Quick question. Are Lua coroutines supported? if so, are they implemented in the typical way? if not, is there a timeline to support this feature?

Thanks,

Brent Picasso
Autosport Labs
Technology for Race and Street
autosportlabs.com | twitter.com/AutosportLabs

Re: coroutine support

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 15:12, Brent Picasso <[hidden email]> wrote:
Quick question. Are Lua coroutines supported?

Yes they are.

if so, are they implemented in the typical way?

Yes. The supported code comes from Lua, not from eLua.