Problem with the Stack Pointer.

Roman Roman

Problem with the Stack Pointer.

Hi,

I'm working on lm3s9b92 board and lm3s9b96 board. Until now everything worked perfectly, but now I discovered a mistake in my program and I'm trying face this obstacle. So, I'm using interrupt from CAN0 interface (CAN works perfectly - except interrupt). In CAN0 interrupt I'm using "usnprintf" function and in this moment I have serious problem - when CAN0 works with few data (I send about 110b every 10ms) everything works good but when I increase number of data on CAN bus - my program collapsed (FaultISR - presumably Stack Overflow). Can sombody give me tips what can I do in this situation?

Best,
Roman