Preprocessor Stuff

OK, will do. ?I'll always submit patches whenever I think something is in reasonable shape.

For reference, if you'd like to play with it, the github clone is here:? http://github.com/jsnyder/elua/tree/master

I'll try and keep it up to date as long as I'm playing with eLua, since I don't have an automated mechanism set up for fetching and pushing changes.