Password recovery might not be working

Patrick Mc(avery Patrick Mc(avery

Password recovery might not be working

I thought I had forgot my user name and password. I tried to recover
them, the process did not work for me. I remembered them and I am okay now.
-Patrick

Re: Password recovery might not be working

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 17:47, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
I thought I had forgot my user name and password. I tried to recover them, the process did not work for me. I remembered them and I am okay now.

Good to hear this.
I'll check if the pw recovering system is ok.

-Patrick

On 11-12-28 02:51 PM, Dado Sutter wrote:

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 17:47, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
I thought I had forgot my user name and password. I tried to recover them, the process did not work for me. I remembered them and I am okay now.

Good to hear this.
I'll check if the pw recovering system is ok.

-Patrick

Dado

Thanks Dado :)

Does webbuilder need flash? I am running Trisquel Linux. It can play videos from youtube but it's flash substitutes are not so great. I get a video screen popping up saying "click to play" when I try to upload a file.

Hope you had a great Christmas :) Happy new year!