PUC-Rio eLua Demo Board

rickleinen rickleinen

PUC-Rio eLua Demo Board

Is this board still available?  I have been to the PUC Rio site using the link from eLua, but the link is broken.  The PUC Rio site appears to be Portugese only.  A Google search didn't find much.

Thanks
Brent Picasso Brent Picasso

Re: PUC-Rio eLua Demo Board

Question, what is unique about this board besides having a port for Lua? Is it functionally any different than the STM32 discovery board or similar?

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:26 PM, rickleinen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is this board still available?  I have been to the PUC Rio site using the
link from eLua, but the link is broken.  The PUC Rio site appears to be
Portugese only.  A Google search didn't find much.

Thanks

Brent Picasso
Technology for Race and Street

rickleinen rickleinen

Re: PUC-Rio eLua Demo Board

My understanding is that the PUC-Rio eLua Demo Board uses an NXP LPC2468 which we use where I work.  Therefore we have tools and experience using this micro.