[POLL] Style question

Hi,

So, it has come to this :) I received some suggestions that while the eLua
API (I'm talking about the module API, so the part that exposes our modules
to Lua, not the platform interface) is fine, it could be more clear, which
for many people (not me) seems to translate into a style change. Something
like this: translate this call:

mod.go_do_something() (the current style)

into something like:

mod.godosomething()
mod.GoDoSomething()
mod.goDoSomething()

What do you think? Which one of the above you'd rather have, and do you
think it makes a real difference?

Thanks,
Bogdan
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...