PIC32 port

Mike hibbett Mike hibbett

PIC32 port

Hi all,

I'm interested in porting Lua to the PIC32 range of processors, in particular the PIC32MX795F512H, which has 512KB flash and 128KB RAM.

I've seen the PIC32Lua port, but have been unable to find contact details for the author to see if they are working on this still.

If anyone knows how to contact them, or has information on any other open source PIC32 Lua port projects, please let me know. I'd hate to be attempting to re-invent the wheel; I'd rather help someone else out.

Thanks,

Mike.

Pito Pito

Re: PIC32 port

The port works, easy to enhance.. Fast..
Mind the new PIC32MZ with up to 2048kB flash and 512kB ram (and 200MHz clock) coming in Q4 2013..
Pito