[OT] 2^5

Happy Birthday Bogdan ! :P

Congratulations for your 2^5 !!! :)
And thanks for the code-gifts you provide us all every day ! :)

Cheers

Re: [OT] 2^5

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy Birthday Bogdan ! :P
>
> Congratulations for your 2^5 !!! :)
> And thanks for the code-gifts you provide us all every day ! :)

Oh yeah ?! Well then, happy birthday, Dado! I'll only let the list
know that you changed the prefix, I won't mention the actual prefix :)
I don't want people to leave the list in shock because of this :)
And yes, this isn't a joke, we actually have the same birthday :) Just
slightly different years :D

Patrick-11 Patrick-11

Re: [OT] 2^5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOGDAN!, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADO!

Hope your taking the day off :)-Patrick
Vagner nascimento Vagner nascimento

Re: [OT] 2^5

Happy Birthday Dado and Bogdan! Carioca's vibrations for you! :)

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 09:35, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOGDAN!, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADO!

Thank you Patrick ! :)

Hope your taking the day off :)-Patrick

I'm certainly not and in Bogdan's case, to take the day off means to code a bit more for eLua :)

Re: [OT] 2^5

Thanks everyone!

>> Hope your taking the day off :)-Patrick

Nope, unfortunately.

> I'm certainly not and in Bogdan's case, to take the day off means to code a
> bit more for eLua :)

You're right, that's one of the best ways to spend my free time by far.

Fernando Araújo Fernando Araújo

Re: [OT] 2^5

Happy bithday Dado and Bogdan!!! Many programming good things for you all !!!

Fernando Araujo

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:25, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks everyone!

>> Hope your taking the day off :)-Patrick

Nope, unfortunately.

> I'm certainly not and in Bogdan's case, to take the day off means to code a
> bit more for eLua :)

You're right, that's one of the best ways to spend my free time by far.

Marcelo Politzer Marcelo Politzer

Re: [OT] 2^5

Happy Birthday! and good hacking :D

Regards,
Marcelo

Em 31 de agosto de 2010 12:37, Fernando Araújo <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Happy bithday Dado and Bogdan!!! Many programming good things for you all !!!

Fernando Araujo

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:25, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks everyone!

>> Hope your taking the day off :)-Patrick

Nope, unfortunately.

> I'm certainly not and in Bogdan's case, to take the day off means to code a
> bit more for eLua :)

You're right, that's one of the best ways to spend my free time by far.

Re: [OT] 2^5

Happy birthday to both Dado & Bogdan :-)

I'm a little swamped, but perhaps I'll drop a present or two in SVN
before the day is out ( at least as the day is defined in UTC - 6 )
:-)

-jsnyder

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Marcelo Politzer
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Happy Birthday! and good hacking :D
>
> Regards,
> Marcelo
>
> Em 31 de agosto de 2010 12:37, Fernando Araújo <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>>
>> Happy bithday Dado and Bogdan!!! Many programming good things for you all
>> !!!
>>
>> Best,
>> --
>> Fernando Araujo
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:25, Bogdan Marinescu
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone!

>>> Nope, unfortunately.

>>> You're right, that's one of the best ways to spend my free time by far.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Bogdan

PGP: http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
Phone: (847) 448-0386

Re: [OT] 2^5

Thanks again you all guys, for being arround, for all the support for the project and for having Fun with eLua.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy Birthday! and good hacking :D
>
> Regards,
> Marcelo
>
> Em 31 de agosto de 2010 12:37, Fernando Araújo <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>>
>> Happy bithday Dado and Bogdan!!! Many programming good things for you all
>> !!!
>>
>> Best,
>> --
>> Fernando Araujo
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:25, Bogdan Marinescu
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone!

>>> Nope, unfortunately.

>>> You're right, that's one of the best ways to spend my free time by far.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Bogdan

PGP: http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
Phone: (847) 448-0386
Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

Re: [OT] 2^5

Happy birthday guys \o/ !!

Best,

Thiago

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy birthday guys \o/ !!

You probably meant \m/, right ? :D

> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks again you all guys, for being arround, for all the support for the
>> project and for having Fun with eLua.
>>
>> Best
>> Dado
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 13:47, James Snyder <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Happy birthday to both Dado & Bogdan :-)
>>>
>>> I'm a little swamped, but perhaps I'll drop a present or two in SVN
>>> before the day is out ( at least as the day is defined in UTC - 6 )
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> -jsnyder

>>> --
>>> James Snyder
>>> Biomedical Engineering
>>> Northwestern University
>>> [hidden email]
>>> PGP: http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
>>> Phone: (847) 448-0386
Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

Re: [OT] 2^5

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 5:04 AM, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy birthday guys \o/ !!

You probably meant \m/, right ? :D

It was supposed to be a dude with the arms up o.O
Not sure what \m/ would be ....xD

Thiago

> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks again you all guys, for being arround, for all the support for the
>> project and for having Fun with eLua.
>>
>> Best
>> Dado
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 13:47, James Snyder <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Happy birthday to both Dado & Bogdan :-)
>>>
>>> I'm a little swamped, but perhaps I'll drop a present or two in SVN
>>> before the day is out ( at least as the day is defined in UTC - 6 )
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> -jsnyder

>>> --
>>> James Snyder
>>> Biomedical Engineering
>>> Northwestern University
>>> [hidden email]
>>> PGP: http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
>>> Phone: (847) 448-0386
Fernando Araújo Fernando Araújo

Re: [OT] 2^5

That would stand for two persons waving, right?

Fernando Araujo

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 17:01, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 5:04 AM, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy birthday guys \o/ !!

You probably meant \m/, right ? :D

It was supposed to be a dude with the arms up o.O
Not sure what \m/ would be ....xD

Thiago

> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks again you all guys, for being arround, for all the support for the
>> project and for having Fun with eLua.
>>
>> Best
>> Dado
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 13:47, James Snyder <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Happy birthday to both Dado & Bogdan :-)
>>>
>>> I'm a little swamped, but perhaps I'll drop a present or two in SVN
>>> before the day is out ( at least as the day is defined in UTC - 6 )
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> -jsnyder

>>> --
>>> James Snyder
>>> Biomedical Engineering
>>> Northwestern University
>>> [hidden email]
>>> PGP: http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
>>> Phone: (847) 448-0386
Thiago Naves Thiago Naves

Re: [OT] 2^5

omg !
That's new to me =P

Best,
Thiago

2010/9/6 Fernando Araújo <[hidden email]>:

> That would stand for two persons waving, right?
>
> Best,
> --
> Fernando Araujo
>

> On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 17:01, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 5:04 AM, Bogdan Marinescu
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> You probably meant \m/, right ? :D
>>>

>> It was supposed to be a dude with the arms up o.O
>> Not sure what \m/ would be ....xD
>>

>>> Best,
>>> Bogdan
>>
>> Best,
>> Thiago

John Hind John Hind

Re: [OT] 2^5

I thought we were working in an integer build of Lua and Bogdan was revealing that, rather than a mature but still youthful 32, he is actually either 1 year old or at least 243 years old!

That would stand for two persons waving, right?

Fernando Araujo

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 17:01, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 5:04 AM, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Thiago Naves <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy birthday guys \o/ !!

You probably meant \m/, right ? :D

It was supposed to be a dude with the arms up o.O
Not sure what \m/ would be ....xD

Thiago

> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks again you all guys, for being arround, for all the support for the
>> project and for having Fun with eLua.
>>
>> Best
>> Dado
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 13:47, James Snyder <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Happy birthday to both Dado & Bogdan :-)
>>>
>>> I'm a little swamped, but perhaps I'll drop a present or two in SVN
>>> before the day is out ( at least as the day is defined in UTC - 6 )
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> -jsnyder

>>> --
>>> James Snyder
>>> Biomedical Engineering
>>> Northwestern University
>>> [hidden email]
>>> PGP: http://fanplastic.org/key.txt
>>> Phone: (847) 448-0386

Re: [OT] 2^5

> I thought we were working in an integer build of Lua and Bogdan was
> revealing that, rather than a mature but still youthful 32, he is actually
> either 1 year old or at least 243 years old!

My original idea was of course 2 ** 5, but Dado just had to change the
operator :)
Thanks everyone again.

Re: [OT] 2^5

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 07:58, Bogdan Marinescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I thought we were working in an integer build of Lua and Bogdan was
> revealing that, rather than a mature but still youthful 32, he is actually
> either 1 year old or at least 243 years old!

My original idea was of course 2 ** 5, but Dado just had to change the
operator :)

This was of course to move the attentions to your age :) as mine is close to an overflow and cannot be expressed by ordinary libs and operators :-o :)

Thanks everyone again.

Thank _you_ for the last commits, as you're already showing signs of really growing up ! :) with the now-fast-coming INT support on eLua ! :)